A couple of years ago Karen at My Red Farmhouse offered it as a block of the month. I was way too busy selling our house and moving to a new one to tackle the project, but I ordered the backgrounds from her in case I ever got some time to start it.
A couple of weeks ago I decided to get busy since I was in my wool prepping "frenzy". Yesterday I got the final block prepped and thought I'd share them with you.
These are all of the blocks.
Here they are a bit closer.
The little baggie is there holding a couple of applique pieces that will be added after the blocks are sewn together.
I changed this block to the candy canes. The original design has an angel.
This is what the quilt will look like when it's finished which will, hopefully, be next Christmas.