Thursday, April 30, 2015

April sewing with Sandy

 

It’s that time again.   We had the show and tell of our April projects on Tuesday at Woolies.   A small, but fun, group was there.  Looks like it’s getting to be that time of year when people are out gardening or travelling.   Anyway, I digress…better get on with the show.  

This was my month to pick the projects and I ended up picking 4 projects by two designers.  

First up is “Little Posies” by My Red Door Designs.  Sandy’s and my projects are almost identical because we picked up the pattern and frame when we were at the “Quilt, Knit, Stitch” show in Portland last summer.  

Sandy’s…

IMG_3747

Mine… I think the only difference is the flower centers.

IMG_3756

Another pattern by My Red Door Designs is “Stars and Stripes”.

Sandy’s…

IMG_3748

Mine…

IMG_3755

Next up is our monthly “Banners Thru the Years” by Buttermilk Basin.  This one is “june”

Sandy’s…

IMG_3749

Mine…

IMG_3757

And last is another pattern by Buttermilk Basin called “Basin Cotton Club – April”.

Sandy’s…

IMG_3751

And mine…

IMG_3753

So, that’s it for April.   Be back soon for the reveal of the little challenge blocks that I’m doing with Karen and Sandy.  

Hope everyone is enjoying some nice Spring weather.   Flowers are just starting to bloom here.  Such a wonderful sight to see all the colors after a drab winter!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anne

10 comments:

Jeanna said...

More great projects. I really like your Stars and Stripes!

Janet O. said...

What's not to love? Two great designers, 4 great patterns, 2 talented stitchers--it all makes for lots of cotton and wool goodness! Makes me want to drop what I am doing and make some of these!! : )

paulette said...

WOW...WOW...WOW and WOW!! Loved it ALL! I love the way you both put your own wee touches into each project to make it your own! Gorgeous!
P

Cathy said...

I always look forward to seeing what you and Sandy have been working on. You never disappoint. I love everything. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Always fun too take time here and drool over your awesome stuff!

Jacqueline said...

Love to see what you two are working on, or should I say completing.

Joan said...

♥ your work (oh wait, this is not work) ladies! Beautifully done! Thank you for letting us enjoy your projects! xo

Ann in PA said...

Love to see what you and Sandy are working on....such inspiration! Everything is always so beautifully done. Thank you for sharing.

Karen said...

Sweet little Churn Dash quilts. I look forward to the next monthly project post.

Hogan's Adventure said...

Love them all, have a wonderful trip, enjoy each and every thing you do. xoxoxox