Monday, May 15, 2017

Fall Festival, Pine Tree Ridge, Show and Tell

Hi there...Long time no see!   I've been waiting to post so that I could include the Fall Festival quilt by Jan Patek.  This is a quilt a long with Lori of Humble Quilts.   Our homework for this month was to finish the blocks and flying geese on the inner portion of the quilt.

Here's mine.



But then, I was in the mood to put the whole quilt together, so....voila!   I'm finished.   
It's a really big quilt (82x92) but I have a wall to hang it on, so I'm looking forward to getting it quilted and ready for Fall hanging.  

Thanks, Lori, for organizing this fun quilt a long.   



I'm not sure if you remember, but Sandy and I also had another quilt a long going on. 
This one is Pine Tree Ridge by Jan Patek.    Sandy finished hers a couple of months ago.   
To refresh your memory, this is hers.


And I finally finished mine...


Now on to April's show and tell.   The first three are all Sandy's.  

Buttermilk Basin little quilt. 


Next up is this darling quilt called "Shoofly Delight" by Catherine Hughes.  
The pattern can be found in Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine, Summer 2014.   


And this one is called "Buried Treasure" by April Rosenthal.  This pattern is from 
American Patchwork and Quilting magazine, April 2015


A couple of years ago I picked up a Frivol little quilt kit by Moda.  
(or as a friend calls it, "quilt in a can")
This one is by Minick and Simpson.   All ready for summer. 


I had been wanting to work on this bunny from Buttermilk Basin called "Primitive Peter", 
so luckily, I got it finished in time for Easter.   


So, that's it for now.   

Have a great day. 

Hugs, Anne

15 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! So many wonderful projects! I love seeing your Fall festival all together! Thanks for sewing along!!

Hogan's Adventure said...

Love them all, the first one is so adorable!!!!! You are a busy lady.....see you soon!!!!!

Debby Dodds said...

I love every single one of your projects!! Thanks so much for posting the entire Fall Festival -- makes me want to get mine done too!!

belarmina said...

Anne ¡¡impresionante !!!
todo es maravilloso

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Wow - so many great projects!! Your Fall Festival looks great. I love that sweet Shoofly quilt!!

WoolenSails said...

What beautiful projects, wonderful group to create with.

Debbie

Colleen said...

WOW! What great accomplishments! Loving that Jan Patek... she has some nice ones!

Robin said...

You've been really busy. I love the Jan Patek projects and my favorite is your version of Pine Tree Ridge. I love that soft shade of blue that you've used in your border. You're sure going to enjoy using these when they're quilted.

Liz D said...

So many beautiful projects!

Karen said...

Fall Festival is wonderful in wool!

You must have sewn from sun up to sun down every day to get so much done this past month. Wonderful viewing!

sandyfeigner said...

Love Love Love your fall festival and your other projects. Peter is too cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Karen said...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. They all look fantastic. Your fall festival encourages me to keep moving forward on mine. You girls always knock,it out of the park. Xoxo

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Wonderful finish on both your quilts! You and Sandy continue to impress with your monthly show, love your bunny!

Joan said...

Love your projects! Thanks so much for the blog, always a fun find, to see your progress! Thank you!! xo

Gayle said...

You've been so BUSY! Love seeing all your projects. I feel like I can live vicariously through you since I don't seem to have any time for stitching lately! Thanks for sharing all this eye candy!