I had a couple of people ask me for the names of patterns that I showed in my Christmas party post.
Marsha said this is an old quilt pattern by Moda University called “English Rose”.
There was no pattern for this pillow. I was inspired by a readymade one on the internet. When I tried to order it, they were out of stock so I changed it up a bit and came up with my own version.
We went by the house this afternoon and I was thrilled to see my sewing nest being constructed. The stairs aren’t built yet, so I couldn’t go up and actually stand it. Maybe by this weekend I’ll be able to plant my feet there!
And, last but certainly not least, the refrigerator is fixed! (actual photo of our fridge) They were able to rebuild the part and it’s now humming along like it should. Yippee!